Sunday, December 11, 2016

Blog #9: Research Papers Need to Have Variety

Research Papers Need to Have Variety
By Andaiye Hall

I like the ideas that the writers of Why the Research Paper isn't working. I wish more educators would strongly consider his proposal/argument. I experience so much more joy and enthusiasm by writing about what I love rather than any random topic. Sometimes however, there are times that I discover I have new found areas that in particular really interest me. So maybe the author's idea could be a little too over-expansive. I think a research paper every now and again outside your comfort zone is helpful. The primary thing is that student should be interested and engaged. I also believe that for an author to come out with such an opinionated article he should have used demonstrated facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment